Kelly weaves together different healing modalities according to what a client needs. There is no one-size-fits-all approach. Kelly views every client as an individual with a distinct physical, mental, emotional and spiritual makeup.
How does Kelly integrate her health and healing services?
Kelly meets you where you are at in your healing journey - whether you want to focus on preventive health and increase vitality, want to gain strength as you recover from surgery, are healing from grief, trauma or loss, or have been given a medical diagnosis and want to find your way back to a healthier you.
Kelly customizes the approach for each individual She develops treatment packages - almost like a tailored prescription - for each person. She designs it according to the client’s needs, lifestyle, motivation and health situation. See below for common conditions her services can address.
Who are Kelly’s clients?
Kelly works with clients ranging from babies to young children to adults to the elderly. She offers services and programs for individuals, couples, families and groups.
She especially loves working with people committed to making positive changes for long-lasting health and healing!
Where does she work?
Anywhere! Generally, services are delivered virtually via phone or Skype. You can live locally, across the country or anywhere in the world.
In-person healing and coaching services can be arranged between Phoenix, AZ, the San Francisco Bay Area & New York City.
To learn more, please contact Kelly to learn about rates and treatment packages.
What common conditions bring people to Kelly?
- Stress Management
- Grief and Loss
- Emotional, Physical and Sexual Trauma
- Child/Teen Behavioral Issues
- Relationship Issues (Partner/Child/Parent/etc.)
- Desired Weight Loss or Gain
- Eating Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
- Skin Problems
- Life Changes/ Rites of Passage
- Creating Optimal Family Health
- Digestive Disorders or Distress
- Auto-immune Disorders
- Physical Pain/Discomfort (Headaches, arthritis, unexplained bodily pain)
- Fertility, Pregnancy & Postpartum Healing and Support
- Birth Trauma (Undesired or unexpected interventions)
- Specific Dietary Challenges (gluten free, dairy intolerance, allergies, etc.)
- Preventive Health and Positive Lifestyle Changes